Secure Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) for Veeam has a range of features that allow you to easily manage and protect your production environment and access reporting and security capabilities through Veeam.
Secure DRaaS for Veeam from Virtual Systems includes:
- Centralized replicated VM workload management
- Console-level access to replicated VM workloads
- Utilization and usage charts of site and VM performance
- Support for full or partial site failover with both test and live functionality
- Advanced software-defined networking via VMware NSX
- Real-time stats and reports on usage billing
- Advanced security features, such as intrusion detection and vulnerability, malware and virus scanning.
See articles listed on the left for how-tos on setup, configuration, and use of Secure DRaaS for Veeam, as well as knowledge base articles on BaaS and M365 backup from Virtual Systems.